The Hardware Société: Melbourne-Style Brunch in Montmartre, ParisSunday, March 19, 2017
Located in Montmartre, The Hardware Société is quickly becoming one of Paris' favourite brunch spots (as well as mine)! The restaurant originally opened in Melbourne, and made it's way to Paris earlier last year incorporating both Australian and French breakfast favourites into their menu.
- Fried brioche with coffee infused pears, praline cheesecake, spiced blueberry compote
- A sweet board with cardamon arroz con leche (rice pudding), churros, dulce de leche, citrus, mint & kirch salad
- Continental breakfast with fromage blanc, granola, mulled wine pears, croissant & an orange juice
- Baked eggs with either roasted pumpkin, creamed spinach and basil, gruyere, pepitas or chorizo, potato, piquillo peppers, queso manchego, toasted almonds & alioli
- Confit duck with saffron braised beans, chorizo and spanish black pudding
- Salmon millefeuille with apple, horseradish & salmon tartar, avocado, saffron alioli, celeriac & lime puree and 64 degree eggs
- Eggs benedict with lobster, citrus hollandaise foam, soft herbs bun nois & 64 degree eggs
As far as I can tell there isn't a website but feel free to check out their instagram page to keep up to date and to check out more pictures of their food (which always looks divine) - link here!